2011年7月7日星期四

As the Cheap Rosetta Stone

As the Cheap Rosetta Stone
saying goes, on the very hilly, and finally met a ghost. I am so hard to find, of course, soon found one.
Blue tooth King of Ghosts, eighteen. Temperament Xiong, delicious human blood.
"OMG! I was two only. How could I ran into such a horrible monster!"
Territories, I see it, it saw me. Escape is too late. Faced with such difficulties, I can only Duanhe soon, hit a fire mission. Took out spend all his possessions to buy the wooden sword, the most lame Qingcheng jianjue drove off.
Wooden Sword, cherry wood whittled general, there is evil effect.
Attack Speed 5-8
Texture 10
Fengrui 7 Rosetta Stone English

Qingcheng sword
Sub-ten strokes.
Black dragon welcoming, to suddenly sword, stab the enemy. Consumption value of a little infuriating.
White carp jump waves, bottom-up, launched a surprise. Consumption value of a little infuriating. Rosetta Stone Spanish (Spain)

没有评论:

发表评论