2011年8月3日星期三

Fell under the truck to fall in love

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Mark Brooke, I am 45 years old, I live in Orlando Mbt Karani Mens Shoes Black Store Florida and I never believed in love- that is until …I was crossing the road and stopped dead in my tracks- for a beautiful girl advertised on the truck. Yes, you read correctly, for a photograph. Anyhow, there I was standing in the middle of the road all shocked and dreamy. When BAM, the truck hit me.That day started off really badly. My car broke so I took it to the car shop. They told me that it would be fixed in one day. And you know what? They forgot about my order! So, I had to go to home from the office by foot. It was so rainy that day the sky was grey. Everything was just not working out. Moreover, my girlfriend called me and said that she was going back to LA.I was thinking that I am already 45-years-old, unmarried and have no family. I’m successful at my work; I have a lot of friends, a big house and a boat. But I’m just not lucky in love. Actually, I don’t believe in love.Then I saw that girl on the truck. How I wish I could meet her I thought. If I believed in love, I would tell you that I fell in it. At that time, the only thing I really fell under was that truck. . All I could notice were big Mens MBT Kimondo Red/Grey Shoes letters “Anastasia Orlando” written on the truck. When I started come to my senses, I saw a face of the beautiful girl that was saying something with her melodic voice. But really it was the truck driver checking to see if I was okay. Luckily, I wasn’t injured. I didn’t want to go to the hospital. So, I caught a taxi and went home. The radio in the taxi was playing the same two words that were written by on the truck “Anastasia Orlando”. When I got out of the taxi, I almost lost consciousness again. I couldn’t believe it! On the taxi there was that same girl depicted and the same “Anastasia Orlando” written.So I went home and decided to check on the Internet. What was it, Anastasia Orlando? I began asking myself. Some religious sect or may be a company that sells frying pans? It turned out to be a dating site where you can meet Russian girls. You know what? That pretty truck girl was real! I registered and started talking to her. No. We didn’t fall in love. I told her my story and she said that on the same day her friend’s elder sister almost got run over too. She gave me her ID number on the site Mbt Kisumu2 Mens Orange Sandals and we got acquainted. Mary is nice and caring, she has a really good English. She is coming to visit me in August. So, that’s how I started believe in love. Be careful on the road!

没有评论:

发表评论